Marketing services: marketing researches
Marketing research is a collection of the information about consumers who influence volume and structure of demand, activity of the competitors who define the competition level on the market and also information about macroeconomic factors which influence on consumers’ behavior and peculiarities of the area of business.
Trading marketing is a complex of effective measures for distribution development and increase in sales. It includes the price, financial, competitive stimulation of intermediaries and own personnel: competitions and awards for sellers, the activity concerning delivery of information to wholesale and retail sellers about the goods, design of the points of sale and placing POS-materials.
Researches in the field of trade marketing include:
- Census (address list of retail outlets)
- Retail Price Checks
- Grocery Index
- Drug Index
- Сhannels’ Distribution Effectiveness
- Retail & Wholesale Price Checks
- Trade Studies
- Retail Audit (Drive Scan Express)
The list of addresses of retail shops is carried out in all below listed cities: Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kazan, Perm, Tyumen, Yaroslavl, Voronezh, Kemerovo, Lipetsk, Smolensk, Tambov, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Ulyanovsk, Vladimir, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kostroma, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Orel, Samara, Saransk, Chelyabinsk by request of the client. Possibility of expansion to 65 cities of Russia.
Business research is a reception of the business information about the company and the area of business, products and services, competitors and consumers. It is the decision-making, planning of effective marketing campaigns and increase in the competitiveness of the business.
- Estimation & Audit Brand
- Capital Trade Retail Mark
- Financial research
- Сonsumers satisfaction
- Сorporate Image
- Financial Researches
- Employees’ Behavior
- "Mystery shopping"
Qualitative marketing researches defines/reflects the motives of purchase decision-making / decision-making of purchase by consumers, the associations evoked by a product or a trade mark, possible variants of the attitude to the advertising. The qualitative marketing research answers a question: «how many?»
- Usage & Attitudes Studies
- Concept Tests
- Product Tests
- Packaging Research
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Opinion Polls
- Testing Advertising Materials
- Face to Face interviews
- Telephone interviews
- Central Location test
- Observation studies
- Secret Shopper
- Significance Testing
- Analysis of variance
- Multivariate model:
- Factor analysis
- Brand Maps
Our Fieldwork Principles & Practices:
- All projects are supervised by experienced full-time BA field managers and all briefings are personally conducted on location.
- All questionnaires are edited on a daily basis
- At least 15% of each interviewers work is back checked
- Tight quota controls are implemented
- Training procedures are developed in house and regularly updated.
Quantitative marketing researches are reception of the quantitative data about the market condition and about the reaction of consumers. The opinion of a great number of people (large sample) is examined in the process of the research, and it can serve as an indicator of objectivity and reliability of the received data.
- Mini/standart group discussions - focus-groups (projective techniques and ladderinng.)
- Extended creativity groups
- In-depth interviews
- Observation studies
- Accompanied shopping
- Traditional group discussion environment
- Local male and female moderators of relevant nationality and native language
- One-way mirror/ closed circuit TV viewing
- Simultaneous translation into English
AND OTHER KINDS OF RESEARCHES.